This blog will be mainly focused on my own experiences with computers and software. Both I am using now purely as a user and hobbyist. Also I comment on interesting news about ICT, privacy and combinations of both. In deze blog zal het voornamelijk gaan over ervaringen met computers en software waar ik tegenwoordig alleen nog hobbymatig mee bezig ben en mijn commentaar op imo interessante nieuwsberichten op het gebied van ICT, privacy en de combinatie van beide.

dinsdag 19 juli 2011

IIS 7, rewritemod2 and Drupal

Last time I have been tinkering with a Drupal installation on a Windows system with IIS 7 on it. Drupal 7 will not install when the fixed rewritemod2 for IIS 7 is not installed and informs you about it. Because I do not shutdown a production system easily I opted for Drupal 6.22 which installs without much problems. That 's to say it does not work correctly but you will not notice untill you try to create some contents or install some contributed modules.

Exactly those partial functioning installs drives you crazy and I wasted quite some time on this one. But today I had some maintenance to do on the server so I also installed rewritemod2 from the official IIS-site with the intention to install Drupal 7. But surprise, surprise after the install Drupal 6.22 now also works as supposed to.

Geen opmerkingen:

Zoeken in deze blog